D7 was originally created to counter dangers that military and first responders could meet in the field, from chemical attacks to biohazard contaminants. The same advanced formula that D7 is based on has been used numerous times to remediate public spaces following harmful toxic attacks, such as the Hart building following an anthrax attack in the wake of 9/11. Although Decon7 has expanded into the food and biosecurity industry, we are still active in maintaining health and safety within defense applications, and we continuously explore new uses that reduce the risks individuals meet on the front line.
- Chemical Warfare Attacks
- Biological Terrorism & Microbial Attacks
- Toxic Contaminants in Emergency Situations
Low in toxicity and corrosive materials, benign to the environment, and safe for use in food facilities
Safe and Stable Mixture
D7 is a stable chemical formula that can be safely transported without extra security measures
An Industry Standard
D7 is already utilized by fire departments, military operations, and police forces around the country
Our product is proven through numerous regulatory standards and third-party testing.
• GA (Tabun)• GD (Soman)• GB (Sarin)• VX Nerve Agent
• Botulinum (Toxin)• Y. Pestis (Plague)• Bacillus Anthracis (Anthrax)• Ricin (Toxin)
• Malathion• Hydrogen Cyanide (gas)• Sodium Cyanide (solid)• Phosgene• Phosphoric Acid• Phosphine
-Request a Quote Form below-
D7 Decontaminant is derived from aqueous-based decontamination technology that can rapidly neutralize highly toxic chemical and biological materials. It is a hydrogen peroxide-based formulation that also contains surfactants (i.e., soap), mild solvents, inorganic salts, and water. D7 Decontaminant kills the most common pathogens, including those found in biofilms, and neutralizes toxins.
- D7 Quart kit (4-1 Quart Kits) Case
- D7 4Gal Kit (2-2Gal Kits) Case
- D7 10Gal Kit (2-5Gal, 26oz Pt 3)
- D7 30.5Gal Kit (2-15Gal Drum, 64oz Pt 3)
- D7 102Gal Kit (2-50Gal Drum, 2Gal Pt3)
- D7 510Gal Kit (2-250Gal Totes, 2-5Gal Pt3)
D7 BDAS+ Tactical Unit (3 Part) Case
* Any applicator can be used with the D7 Disinfectant