The 3M™ DBI-SALA® Confined Space Tripod Winch System is easy to use, lightweight, and portable. It can be assembled by one worker and transported from one location to another with ease. This device can accommodate a variety of winches and fall arrest systems. The tripod features locking legs, simple detent pin style adjustment, quick-mount mechanical device bracket, and safety chain and specialized feet to help stabilize the system. The 3M™ DBI-SALA® Confined Space Tripod Winch System is a critical part of the rescue system since it provides the means to retrieve an incapacitated worker to safety.
The 3M™ DBI-SALA® Confined Space Tripod Winch System is an essential component of confined space entry and rescue. DBI-SALA® has an extensive line of rescue and retrieval tripod systems with decades of proven field service. The 3M™ DBI-SALA® Confined Space Tripod Winch System is designed using high-quality, durable components that help ensure peak performance, even in the toughest environments.
- Systems available to adapt to multiple configurations,
- Telescoping adjustable locking legs,
- Built-in pulley system,
- Rubber tripod feet with spiked edges and leg support chain,
- Integrated 5,000 lb. (22 kN) eyebolt anchor points,
- Features manually operated winch,
- Winch options available with different gear ratios to provide mechanical advantage,
- Swiveling snap hook with built-in impact indicator,
- Equipped with 3M™ Connected Safety ID (CSID)