The M-216™ Tactical Helmet option comes with a machined aluminum shroud insert for use with NVG mounts. The machined aluminum shroud insert adds strength, and added features improve helmet stability, including a counterweight kit The helmet features a hybrid shell design; the ABS hard front shell provides reinforcement for mounted accessories, and an in-mold PC rear shell reduces weight The M-216™ Tactical Helmet also comes standard with your choice of a Princeton Tec® Switch MPLS or Switch Rail task light that will mount directly onto the front section of the helmet rail.
Helmet w/Princeton Tec Switch Rail Light, L, Black and Gray
|Color||:||Black and Gray|
|Product Type||:||w/Princeton Tec Switch Rail Light|
- Removable Ear Covers: Enables thermal regulation, Interior pockets for in-ear communications systems
- Adjustable Crown Vents: 8 adjustable crown vents in three positions: full open, half open and full closed
- Sport-Style Retention System: Fidlock® magnetic buckle for easy one-handed operation
- Accessory Rails: Allows mounting of a variety of tactical accessories such as communications systems, lights, etc.
- BOA® Fit System: Allows precise fit adjustment with single-handed quick release
- Choice of Princeton Tec® Light: Switch Rail: Low-signature task light designed for navigation and map readingSwitch MPLS: Lightweight task light with a dual-LED head on a flexi-neck platform
- FILE https://www.safewareinc.com//ASSETS/DOCUMENTS/ITEMS/EN/84-1MBGY-SR.pdf