The Gerson 3230+ N95 disposable surgical respirator is both a NIOSH and FDA-approved respiratory protective mask and provides at least 95% filtration efficiency against certain non-oil-based particles.
The N95 respirator is the most common type of particulate filtering facepiece respirator and filters at least 95% of airborne particles. It is not however resistant to oil-based particles. The Gerson 3230+ N95 disposable surgical respirator is a foldable NIOSH and FDA-approved respiratory protective mask and is listed on the CDC website as an approved respirator.
- » Extremely low breathing resistance of 4.1 mm H2O inhalation and 5.1 mm exhalation – you hardly notice you're wearing an N95 respirator
- » Latex-free synthetic rubber head straps for comfortable tension profile
- » Staple-free smoothness
- » No eyewear fogging
- » Soft inner lining
- » FDA Cleared, NIOSH Approved Surgical N95 Respirator
- » Fluid Resistant – 120 mm HG
- » Meets CDC guidelines for TB exposure control
- » Individually packaged for hygienic handling
- » GERSON® has been manufacturing NIOSH Approved and FDA Cleared respirators for more than 35 years.
- » ISO 9001: 2015 certified manufacturer of respiratory protective devices
- » Made in Middleboro, MA
- Gerson 3230+ Sheet https://www.gersonco.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/3230_N95_Mask-Surgical_Sales-Sheet_50PerBox_4PG-V7.pdf