Designed as a long-life, lightweight, comfortable, professional solution for your workforce or teaching environment. The AirPop Light SE can last up to 40 hours reducing time wasted in replacing masks and improving performance.
So much easier to breathe through than traditional N95 masks, the AirPop Light SE is an exceptionally high-performance Barrier Face Covering that offers instant protection to your workers in production factories and supporting staff within the building. With higher levels of breathability, it is better for workers in humid conditions when the summer rolls around and AirCon struggles to cope.
The AirPOP Light SE is an exceptionally high-performance Barrier Face Covering that offers instant protection whether it be in the classroom or lecture hall. The higher level of breathability makes a real difference for wearers who require extended use.
The Light SE features an innovative silicon seal that can be flipped into position to reduce moisture escape that fogs up glasses and sunglasses. This technology significantly reduces misting or fogging.
|Package Quantity||:||50 Pack|
- 97% Sub-Micron Filtration to ensure small particulates are not inhaled
- Multiple Use - lasts for 40 hours use (designed for an 8-hour shift with breaks)
- Comfortable adjustable snug fit earloops without the need for fit testing and awkward headbands
- Great look and feel for the wearer ensuring masks are used for long durations
- Flammability tested to 16 CFR 1610 Class 1
- AirPop Light SE Specsheet https://www.safewareinc.com//ASSETS/DOCUMENTS/ITEMS/EN/STRAX-Health SpecSheet - AirPop-Light-SE.pdf