|Product Type||:||Etrier with Tie-In|
Made of 1 inch mil-spec tubular web and designed specifically for rescue, this etrier is superior for litter tending and other vertical activities. The four steps are stiffened for easier foot entry and abrasion protection. The top hand grip aids balance when moving up or down a tender line. The etrier with tie-in has a 3 ft multi-loop strap which can be attached to a harness as a safety backup. CMC sewn web products reflect many years of manufacturing experience and designs based on field use, rescues and testing. Lightweight yet durable, our tubular web delivers a high strength-to-weight ratio. Each product is sewn in our own California manufacturing facility with contrasting color thread for ease of inspection. We build CMC web gear as if we were going to use it ourselves - and we do.
- CMC_263200_Brochure-Catalog.pdf https://www.safewareinc.com//ASSETS/DOCUMENTS/ITEMS/EN/CMC_263200_Brochure-Catalog.pdf
- Brochure/Catalog https://www.safewareinc.com//ASSETS/DOCUMENTS/ITEMS/EN/CMC_263200_Brochure-Catalog.pdf
- CMC_201122_Owners_Manual.pdf https://www.safewareinc.com//ASSETS/DOCUMENTS/ITEMS/EN/CMC_201122_Owners_Manual.pdf
- Owner's Manual https://www.safewareinc.com//ASSETS/DOCUMENTS/ITEMS/EN/CMC_201122_Owners_Manual.pdf
- CMC_201122_Specification_Sheet.pdf https://www.safewareinc.com//ASSETS/DOCUMENTS/ITEMS/EN/CMC_201122_Specification_Sheet.pdf
- Specification Sheet https://www.safewareinc.com//ASSETS/DOCUMENTS/ITEMS/EN/CMC_201122_Specification_Sheet.pdf