PIP® NOVAX® Insulating Gloves feature premium natural rubber construction, delivering the required dielectric properties combined with flexibility, strength and durability. The gloves are designed exclusively for electrical purposes, such as power generation, electrical contractors, hybrid automotive repair/service, hybrid automobile manufacturing, industrial plant maintenance, and utilities.
NOVAX® 155-2-16 Rubber Insulating Glove, SZ 12 , Unisex , Natural Rubber, Black/Orange, 16 in Length, Straight/Rolled Cuff/Wrist, 2.29 mm Thickness
- Contoured shape reduces hand fatigue
- Natural rubber construction offers the required dielectric properties combined with flexibility, strength and durability
- Silicone free
- Individually numbered for traceability and stamped with factory manufacturing date
- Meet ANSI/ASTM D120 standard and NFPA 70E for use around electrical hazards and arc flash protection
- FILE https://www.safewareinc.com//ASSETS/DOCUMENTS/ITEMS/EN/PIP15521610.pdf