|Product Type||:||Pelvic Harness|
For many years the accepted method for securing a patient in a litter was improvised internal and external lashings using one-inch tubular web. Critical patient-packaging time could be lost and often the finished lashing was either too tight or too loose. Looking for a quicker and more secure way, we developed our patient tie-in system after testing a variety of prototypes in CMC school classes. The refined product weighs less, is quick and secure, and can be easily adjusted to meet the patient's requirements for comfort. The available pelvic harness supports the patient's weight when the litter is placed in a head-up position. Available for a one-piece or two-piece litter and can be used with the pelvic harness system or for a patient on a backboard. Color-coded web helps keep the system organized.
- CMC_202822_Brochure-Catalog.pdf https://www.safewareinc.com//ASSETS/DOCUMENTS/ITEMS/EN/CMC_202822_Brochure-Catalog.pdf
- Brochure/Catalog https://www.safewareinc.com//ASSETS/DOCUMENTS/ITEMS/EN/CMC_202822_Brochure-Catalog.pdf
- CMC_724153_Owners_Manual.pdf https://www.safewareinc.com//ASSETS/DOCUMENTS/ITEMS/EN/CMC_724153_Owners_Manual.pdf
- Owner's Manual https://www.safewareinc.com//ASSETS/DOCUMENTS/ITEMS/EN/CMC_724153_Owners_Manual.pdf
- CMC_724153_Specification_Sheet.pdf https://www.safewareinc.com//ASSETS/DOCUMENTS/ITEMS/EN/CMC_724153_Specification_Sheet.pdf
- Specification Sheet https://www.safewareinc.com//ASSETS/DOCUMENTS/ITEMS/EN/CMC_724153_Specification_Sheet.pdf