The Complete Shelter in Place Emergency Preparedness Backpack prepares your business, office or school classroom for almost any pending disaster or emergency. To aid a group of persons during an earthquake, tornado, power outage or gunman in the vicinity.
(1) Metal Door Jammer to Prevent Entrance; (1) Emergency Crank Flashlight/Radio/Phone Charger; (20) MayDay Water Pack 4oz; (1) Emergency Whistle; (3) Rescue Blankets; (1) Pair of Dotted Poly-Cotton Gloves; (2) Rain Ponchos; (3) Tissue Packets; (1) Duct Tape Roll , 2 in. x 10 ft.; (4) Face Masks with Earloops; (10) Aspirin Tablets; (10) Ibuprofen Tablets; (1) Deck of Playing Cards, (1) Windlass Tourniquet; (1) Banded Back-up Tourniquet; (1)Hemostatic Blood-Clotting Gauze Pad; (1) Hema-Seal Trauma Dressing; (4) Trauma Pads; (2) Protective Nitrile Gloves; (4) Sterile Gauze Pads, 3" x 3"; (1) First Aid Tape Roll; (1) Padded Splint; (2) Triangular Sling Bandages; (2) CPR Face Shields; (1) First Aid Guide; (1) Instant Cold Pack (6) Protective Nitrile Exam Gloves; (30) Fabric Bandages, 1" x 3”; (30) Plastic Bandages, 3/4" x 3”; (25) Antibiotic Ointment Packets; (32) Alcohol Wipes; (9) BZK Towelettes; (5) Hand Sanitizers; (1) Conforming Gauze Roll, 2" x 4 yards
- To Shelter in Place during an Emergency or Disaster
- Serves up to 20 persons for a few hours
- For use during Earthquake, Tornado, Power outage or gunman in the vicinity
- Includes metal door jammer device, crank radio/flashlight/cell phone charger, 20 packets of water, rescue whistle and blankets
- Also includes wound treatment packs with items for serious injuries like a windlass tourniquet, CPR face shield, Padded Splint
- Shelter in Place Emergency Preparedness https://www.safewareinc.com//ASSETS/DOCUMENTS/ITEMS/EN/Shelter in Place Emergency Prep Backpack.pdf