The Gerson 3230 N95 disposable respirator is a NIOSH-approved respiratory protective mask and provides at least 95% filtration efficiency against certain non-oil based particles.
The N95 respirator is the most common type of particulate filtering facepiece respirator and filters at least 95% of airborne particles. It is not however resistant to oil-based particles. The Gerson 3230 N95 disposable respirator mask is a foldable NIOSH-approved respiratory protective mask and is listed on the CDC website as an approved respirator.
- » Folds flat & individually wrapped
- » Provides at least 95% filtration efficiency against certain non-oil-based particles.
- » Durable outer layer and super-soft liner
- » Made to withstand hardworking environments while providing all-day comfort.
- » Large breathing chamber and electrostatically charged filter media provide up to 50% lower breathing resistance and increased wearing comfort compared to many traditional N95 designs.
- » Folded, pouch style design for easy carrying and compact storage.
- » Individually packaged to help maintain cleanliness and reduce the risk of contamination.
- » Synthetic rubber head straps designed for a comfortable and secure tension profile and extended life. Not made with natural rubber latex.
- » Staple-free construction for comfort and safety.
- » Adjustable enclosed nosepiece helps reduce potential fogging of eyewear.
- » Meets CDC Guidelines for TB Exposure Control.
- » NIOSH approved TC-84A-9285